Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I found Perry!!!!
I went to CBS's website yesterday to look for something and instead made a fabulously delicious discovery.
They have the old, black & white Perry Mason episodes available to watch on-line. **SWOON**
I think you all know me well enough by now to know what a mystery/detective story freak I am. He is without a doubt, my all-time leading FAVE!!!!
Now, on those occasional slow days, Perry helps me to pass the time.
I cried when Raymond Burr died, as it meant the end of the Perry Mason movies. Oh sure, NBC (which now had the rights to his show) produced a couple of movies with fill-ins like Hal Holbrook and Paul Sorvino, but it just wasn't the same. There could only be one Perry Mason, and now, thanks to CBS, I can continue to enjoy his work. Thanks CBS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment