I've been checking the website daily, and finally, the venue I always participate with got their site up and running today. I'm signed up to participate once again to get my head shaved. If anyone is interested in making a donation to this worthy cause, here is the link to my page:
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/366849
I've still got some tweaking to do and I need to find a photo to add to it.
I'm meeting some ol' friends for dinner tonight and I'm going to do some arm twisting to get some of them to join me for the event.
I'd like to dedicate this years shave to the granddaughter of one of our retired fire fighters. I hope to get some of the particulars on little Lauren soon and perhaps get it posted on the site as well, if her parents/grandparents don't mind.
Two more months of bad hair days. It will be a long two months!!
No comments:
Post a Comment