I'm going to do a little bit of advertising here for a friend.
I've known her, (dare I admit this?) for 32 years... Eek!!... since she was a mere 3 years old.
She's all grown up now and has a fledgling, home-based business, creating crafts, wearable art and other items. She will work with the individual to come up with just the perfect, custom piece to satisfy even the fussiest of clients.
She has created a blog to show off some of her creations, so if you get a chance, stop by and have a look. If you'd like, leave a comment whether you really like it, think it's quirky, or have a critique.
The blog is: http://snickerdoodlescrochet.blogspot.com/
Her email is: snickerdoodlescrochet@yahoo.com
2 comments:
You are a sweet lady! Thank you sooo much! Fred just told me, after looking at your pictures, that he is going out today to buy a Great Dane!
I know where you can get one (or more... they're kind of like Lays potato chips, can't have just one).
Post a Comment