Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh the pressure!!!

I've once again got pressure... water pressure that is.
As I mentioned last week, the husband finally replaced the bathroom faucet. It's been a week now and it's still working, no leaks. Yea!!!

It's amazing how something so simple can make me so happy. I don't ever want it said that I'm hard to please. I especially love that this faucet has a higher arch to it.



Okay, so this past Sunday, the husband set out to install the kitchen faucet. He opened the box and was dismayed to find we'd been screwed over. Not only did the box not have any instructions in it, the faucet that was in the box wasn't the one we'd picked out, and also, it was one somebody else had returned to the store after attempting to install. S.O.B's.!!!!
As I'd left the receipt in my desk at work, he couldn't return it 'til later in the week.
He was off work yesterday, so was finally able to get the job done. When I arrived home yesterday, my new faucet was installed, so pretty, so functional and properly functioning! No drips, no leaks, and best of all, I once again have proper water pressure. Woo-Hoo!!!

Here is my crappy old kitchen faucet...
notice the bowl I keep in place to catch the drips.



And here is my lovely new faucet...

I'm so unaccustomed to having water pressure, that we have both nearly soaked ourselves when we turn on the faucet. We'll have to re-train ourselves on how to use the kitchen sprayer. ;)

No comments: